Skip to Content
Call Us Today! (866) 927-3420

have questions? WE HAVE ANSWERS

  • What Should I Do if I’m Having Trouble Getting My Workers’ Compensation Benefits?

    If you’re experiencing difficulties in receiving your workers’ compensation benefits, it’s important to seek legal assistance. At Hilliard Law, we can help you navigate the intricacies of the claims process, communicate with the insurance company on your behalf, and represent you in any disputes or appeals. Our goal is to ensure that you receive the full benefits you are entitled to without unnecessary delays.

  • Can I Still File for Workers’ Compensation if I Am at Fault for the Oilfield Accident?

    In Texas, workers’ compensation operates under a no-fault system. This means that you are generally eligible to file for workers’ compensation benefits regardless of who was at fault for the accident. There are some exceptions, however, such as if the injury was self-inflicted, or if you were under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the accident.

  • How Long Do I Have to File a Workers’ Compensation Claim in Texas?

    You must report your injury to your employer within 30 days of the accident or from the time you knew your injury was related to your work. Additionally, you have one year from the date of the injury to file a claim with the Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers’ Compensation.

Contact Us Today

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy
  • Hilliard Law Office
    719 S Shoreline Blvd.
    Corpus Christi, TX 78401
    Map & Directions